On the latest update to the Grabyo platform, we simplified the workflow to allow the sharing of your videos into Snapchat much easier.
- Create a Grabyo clip and share it socially or save it to your campaign library.
- Log into Mobile Studio on your mobile device or download it here for iOS or Android.
- Use the campaign selector to open the campaign that you saved your clip in.
- Locate the clip that you want to share to Snapchat and select the 'options' button located in the top right-hand corner of the video player.
- Select 'Export to Snapchat' from the options menu. Your clip will now download to your device, and it will then open in your Snapchat account ready to be edited and shared.
To share to Snapchat from Mobile Studio, you can share your clip to the Grabyo gallery and then you can then continue from point 3.
Please get in contact with the operations team at email@example.com if you would like access to this feature.