Scheduling a live broadcast is a simple and straightforward way of ensuring that your following know when you're going live and ensuring that they are notified when you do. You are able to set up a scheduled live post between 10 minutes and 7 days from when you want to go live allowing for maximum discovery of you live post. Follow the steps below.
1. Go to the Youtube channel you want to create the scheduled post on and select 'creator studio'.
2. Under 'Live Streaming' select 'Events'
3. In the top right-hand corner select 'New live event'
4. Input Title and Description
5. Set date & Time
6. Select privacy level
7. Create event
8. Select bitrate
9. Now you must log into your Grabyo account and select the stream that you would like to broadcast using the 'Broadcast' icon.
10. Select your Youtube page as a social integration. If it does not appear on the list simply add it using the ‘Add Social integration’ or follow this article.
11. On the modal that appears select a campaign from the drop-down menu then you will see the ‘Youtube Post’ drop down box. This is where you can choose whether to go live immediately or you can pair your broadcast with the scheduled post you created on Youtube. Locate and select your scheduled post and then press ‘Start Broadcasting’ to push your stream to Youtube. Please note that your scheduled post on Youtube will go live once you broadcast from Grabyo.