Once you have provided us with your stream in the required format, broadcasting your stream from Grabyo Studio to YouTube is a straightforward process that you can easily follow in this step-by-step guide.
- Log into YouTube and under your profile icon click the 'Creator Studio' button.
- From your Creator Studio page select 'Live Streaming' and then 'Get started'. This will take you through a two step verification process which allows you to stream directly to YouTube.
- Log into Studio and you will land on the homepage
- Select the 'Broadcast' icon
- Select the YouTube channel you want to broadcast your stream to
- If you have not yet added your Page, you can do so by selecting 'Add account'
- You can add as many YouTube channels as you like at this point
- Add a title for your stream - this will only appear if you click into the post
- Add a description - this will appear on the timeline above your live stream
- You can select to see your stream details once it is broadcasting to Facebook
- Please note the 'LIVE' icon signifying the status of your stream
Click into the stream details
- From here you can see title and description
- Get live and total views of your stream - this is updated every minute
- Easily copy YouTube live video URL to your clipboard if needed
Go directly to your live stream post on YouTube by selecting 'View YouTube live video'
- See your live stream broadcast on your YouTube channel
- Streams are marked live with a clear icon in the top left hand corner
- Please note that a stream will broadcast live for a maximum of 90 minutes, at which point it will restart and create a new post