On the latest update to the Grabyo platform, we simplified the workflow to allow the sharing of your videos into Instagram much easier.
- Create a Grabyo clip and share it socially or save it to your campaign library.
- Log into Mobile Studio on your mobile device or download it here for iOS or Android and start using it today.
- Use the campaign selector to open the campaign that you saved your clip in.
- Locate the clip that you want to share to Instagram and select the 'options' button located in the top right-hand corner of the video player.
- Select 'Export to Instagram' from the options menu. Your clip will now download to your device, and it will then open in your Instagram account ready to be edited and shared.
Uploading a clip to your Instagram story
Instagram hasn't made available their API for direct integration to upload clips to an Instagram story through Grabyo, but there is a workaround!
Follow step 5 above, then open your Instagram account and select 'story mode'. You will then have the option to upload clips saved/generated from the last 24hours ready to be edited and shared to your 'story'.