It is really straightforward to share/export a video to Ooyala. Grabyo's integration allows for quick and easy publishing of videos to your Ooyala account and through to your website. Simply follow the instructions below to set it up.
How to set up a Ooyala account in Studio
- From your profile menu or the Studio trim page select 'add new social account'
- Select 'Ooyala'
- When prompted enter your Ooyala account details and submit
- Please note your API tokens can be found in the 'developers' area in Ooyala.
How to share a clip to Ooyala
- Go to https://studio.grabyo.com and sign into your account with the login details provided by your account manager
- Go to the 'grab live' button of the stream that you want to grab from or select a video from a campaign
- Grab a clip
- Add a creative set (optional), select campaign, add a social message, title and description if sharing out to multiple social pages including Ooyala
- Press Save and Share
- The window below will appear
- You can rename the title and description before sharing to Ooyala
- Share to Ooyala