At Grabyo we have been working hard to make grabbing a clip and sharing it to your social media channels as easy and fast as possible. However, we also want to give you amazing functionality to create the best clip possible. Here is a rundown of how to grab a clip and all the additional options that you can use before sharing your video.
- Go to https://studio.grabyo.com and sign into your account with the login details provided by your account manager
- Go to the 'grab live' button of the stream that you want to grab from
Select your campaign from the drop down menu
- Use the lollipop to scrub through your timeline and find the moment you want to grab
- Once you have found your starting point, move the left tab on the slider (or press 'i') to set your in point
Move the lollipop to find the end of your clip
Position the right tab on the slider to the end of your clip (or press 'o') to set the out point
- Add a creative set to your clip from the dropdown box. If you want to learn how to set up a creative set click here
- You can customise your thumbnail by moving the lollipop anywhere in your timeline and clicking 'set' ('t' on your keyboard) or you can upload a custom thumbnail from your computer. Click here to find out more
If you are sharing your clip out directly, add a social message. You can use social mentions to tag users on Twitter and Facebook at this point, to find out how click here
- Add a title
- Add a description. Note: This field does not appear on Facebook
- Add your social accounts, and share
- If you want to save the clip to the library without sharing, deselect all social accounts and hit save.
If you would like to set a specific time for your clip to be published or removed from your social networks, you can set the time and date using the clip schedule
Once you have saved a clip in Grabyo you always have the option to re-edit and share your clip, follow the steps below to make changes to the clip you want to edit and share.
- In your campaign library locate and select the clip you want to re-edit
- A panel will appear on the right hand side of the page showing you an overview of your clip details.
- In the 'Clip Source' area select the 'View In Stream' button
- You will be taken back to the Trimming page and where your clip is pre-selected. Simply update your 'in' and 'out' points then follow the steps as above to re-share your new clip.