How to add a Twitch account
- Select your USER icon in the top right-hand corner of the page
- Select SOCIAL ACCOUNTS from the drop-down menu
- Select ADD ACCOUNT
- Select TWITCH from the menu
- Enter your login credentials
- Select AUTHORIZE
- Close window
How to broadcast to a Twitch account
- Select the BROADCAST tab from your desired stream
- Select the TWITCH Account
- Select a CAMPAIGN
- Enter a TITLE
- Select a DELAY (Delay in seconds - This inserts a delay in the live feed)
- Select STOP BROADCAST to end
Note: To add multiple Twitch accounts to Grabyo you need to open Twitch.tv in a separate browser window and log out of Twitch before trying to add a new account. This is because Twitch does not give you the option to log out of the account while going through the flow described above and will automatically add an account already associated with Grabyo.
Tip: Twitch broadcasting guidelines on encoding, bitrate, resolution and framerate settings that provide the right balance for the content you are published can be found here. To diagnose issues with your broadcast navigate to Twitch Inspector.
Note: Twitch music guidelines can be found here. If you violate these guidelines, you may be subject to a takedown notice from music rights holders under their DMCA Guidelines. Twitch may also take action under their Community Guidelines.