With producer playlists, you can create, edit, and manage a playlist of VOD assets to play within a live broadcast. Playlisting is a simple way to automate and create a 'VOD as live' broadcast, instead of manually switching from one asset to another.
Adding a Playlist
- Select + in your chosen layer
- Select PLAYLIST
- Name your playlist
- Select the assets you want to include in the playlist
- Select ADD to finish
Editing a Playlist
- Select the COG icon to open the playlist settings
- Select and hold the dotted left side of a listed asset to drag and reposition in the cue
- Select assets to edit or click SELECT ALL to edit multiple assets
- Click the SETTINGS tab to change the presets, dimensions, and volume
- Click the TRASH tab to remove any assets
- Select the dropdown menu to change the end behaviour of the playlist
Note: You can only edit a playlist while it is not currently playing.