Producer guest allows you to invite external guests to contribute to your live broadcast. Guests can run the Producer Guest on a browser on their computer or mobile device to share their audio and video.
Adding a guest
- Select ADD SOURCE on the right-hand side of the LAYERS.
- Select INVITE GUEST
- Input TITLE and BROADCAST NAME
- Select ADD SOURCE tab in red
- Select SHARE THE STREAM with your guest
- Copy the GUEST INVITE LINK and send it to your guest
- Select START STREAMING
- Once the SOURCE is selected, the PRODUCER GUEST feature will go live and the ON AIR tab will appear in red, notifying you that you are live.
Note: On a desktop, Producer Guest supports all the major browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox and new versions of Edge). On iOS devices, we support Safari only. On Android devices, we support all major browsers except Firefox.
Tip: A guest link should not be shared with more than one person at a time. A maximum number of contributing guests allowed is currently 7.
- Multi-Person Commentary - two or more users can see and talk to each other while viewing the Program return from Producer and contributing their commentary back.
- Presenters / Casters / Talking heads - multiple presenters can now chat with each other on-air while Producer captures them individually as sources
- Talkback - multi-party chat between production crew joining as a guest and the talents
- Green Room - all guests can chat with each off-air
- Pinning - any video can be pinned to the big screen
- Multiple layouts - button in the top middle of the screen allow users to choose between Single screen and Split Screen.
- Audio - all other guests and program have sound on by default, but users can still selectively mute each one
- Bottom bar - on the bottom bar of Guest are all the shared videos, the name of the guest (display name from Producer). If a guest is not currently streaming it shows as offline.
Note: On mobile, a toolbar plays all shared streams, tapping any of these steams slides open the control panel which allows you to pin the stream, mute the stream or close the panel.