Ad Markers are a digital marker included in an incoming live stream that signal when an Ad Break starts and ends. You can replace the existing adverts with any video or image source in Producer.
- Select the ADVERT BUTTON on the Producer toolbar
- Select one of the assets from the sidebar to replace an AD BREAK
- Once the system detects an Ad Marker in the live stream it will start a countdown
- The AD BREAK will start and the selected asset will be put into the PROGRAM monitor
- The PREVIEW monitor will show the original content from the stream
- A countdown starts immediately as the AD BREAK appears live to show the end of the break
- At the end of the AD BREAK, the replacement asset will be switched off and both PREVIEW and PROGRAM monitors will go back to the original content.
Note: Ad break will only be triggered if a source with Ad Markers is live at the time of the break. The preview will be cut live when the ad break ads, which means you can change the preview during an ad break to return to a different live feed or a clip.
Tip: Ensure you have the correct settings on the replacement asset because they will be used during the break, for example, loop, hold, remove as well as the various presets and asset dimensions (fill, top left, top right etc).
Note: Currently, we support Ad Markers in RTMP and HLS streams. If you have any inquiries regarding the specific details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org