Event Scheduler allows users to set specific time parameters for an event or programme. This ‘event’ will then be saved and easily accessible for rapid clipping on the Grabyo platform. EPG helps digital teams to organize and maximize their archive of resources while delivering targeted content rapidly.
Enabling Event Scheduler
To enable the EPG Scheduler for your stream simply click the three-dot icon on your chosen stream from the home page and click SETTINGS. You'll find the option toggle below the stream name.
Once enabled, the scheduler icon will be shown on the home page view of the stream.
Creating an EPG
- Select the EPG icon on the stream of your choice
- Select the date of your choice and CREATE NEW
- Input a NAME and select the START and END DATE/TIME
- Select SAVE SHOW
Editing an EPG
- Select the three dots to EDIT or DELETE
- Select VIEW to access the event
- The Live Clipping Tool will open with the IN and OUT set as the time of the event
How to access the event from Live Clipping Tool
- Select LIVE to select a time
- From the sidebar choose between the TIME-SELECTOR and EPG
Note: If a user is clipping from an event and wants to clip from outside the boundaries of that event, they can use the time select to do so.