Grabyo's real-time streaming capability gives you the ability to easily broadcast live video.
Preparing a live stream
- Ensure your source stream is live
- Select BROADCAST on the stream you would like to broadcast
- Select CREATE NEW BROADCAST
- Select either a SOCIAL INTEGRATION or CUSTOM DESTINATION and hit NEXT
- Select the CAMPAIGN and toggle AUTO-CLIP LAST 4H to save a VOD
- Input a TITLE and DESCRIPTION in GENERAL settings (optional)
- Navigate to each destination and input TITLE and DESCRIPTION on each
- Enter any ADVANCED OPTIONS and select NEXT
- Select START ALL BROADCASTS to start
Note: Geotargeting does not apply to live streams broadcast to YouTube.
Live streaming from Grabyo
|Grabyo Studio campaign library||
Troubleshooting your source stream
If you are having difficulties viewing your source stream, below are some common issues and steps to troubleshoot. If you continue having issues please send us an email at email@example.com.
Video is buffering
- Check that you have a good internet connection and sufficient bandwidth to download the source stream
- Ensure that your encoder has a good internet connection and sufficient bandwidth to upload the stream
- Check that your encoder has the correct streaming properties set up, please find more information here
Video player returns an error message
- Ensure your encoder is live and running
- Check that your file configuring of your network is not blocking port 1935
- Ensure that the encoder has the correct streaming properties set up, please find more information here
- Double-check that the correct source URL is entered
Note: Users are advised to use third-party programs on their machines (such as VLC) in order to preview and troubleshoot issues with live sources.