Grabyo's real-time streaming capability gives you the ability to easily broadcast live video.
Preparing a live stream
- Ensure your source stream is live
- Select BROADCAST on the stream you would like to broadcast
- Select either a SOCIAL INTEGRATION or CUSTOM DESTINATION
- Select the CAMPAIGN and toggle SAVE VOD TO CAMPAIGN to save a VOD
- Select the stream type
- Enter any ADVANCED OPTIONS
- Select START BROADCASTING to start
Note: Geotargeting does not apply to live streams broadcast to YouTube.
Event-based live streaming from Grabyo
|Grabyo Studio campaign library||
Troubleshooting your source stream
If you are having difficulties viewing your source stream, below are some common issues and steps to troubleshoot. If you continue having issues please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Video is buffering
- Check that you have a good internet connection and sufficient bandwidth to download the source stream
- Ensure that your encoder has a good internet connection and sufficient bandwidth to upload the stream
- Check that your encoder has the correct streaming properties set up, please find more information here
Video player returns an error message
- Ensure your encoder is live and running
- Check that your file configuring of your network is not blocking port 1935
- Ensure that the encoder has the correct streaming properties set up, please find more information here
- Double-check that the correct source URL is entered
Note: Adobe has announced it will be deprecating Adobe Flash by the end of 2020 and all major browsers will cease support for it. Because of this, having video previews of live sources in Grabyo will not be possible. Users are advised to use third party programs on their machines (such as VLC) in order to troubleshoot issues with live sources.