How to add a YouTube account
- Select your USER icon in the top right-hand corner of the page
- Select SOCIAL ACCOUNTS from the drop-down menu
- Select ADD ACCOUNT
- Select YOUTUBE from the menu
- Enter your Google+ login credentials and select your brand account
- Select ALLOW to grant Grabyo access
- Select ADD ACCOUNT to finish
Note: When adding your YouTube account you can enable Content ID. Please see this article for more information.
How to share to your YouTube account
- Select LIVE CLIPPING on the stream that you want to clip from
- Select a CAMPAIGN from the drop-down menu on the right-hand side of the page
- Set the IN and OUT points of your content
- Select a CAMPAIGN and add a SOCIAL MESSAGE
- Select your YOUTUBE ACCOUNT and select SAVE AND SHARE
- Add a TITLE and DESCRIPTION
- Select a CATEGORY and PRIVACY
- Add a PLAYLIST and any TAGS
- Select SHARE TO YOUTUBE to save
Tip: Once you've shared the video, you can go into your YouTube channel and make any playlist changes or enhancements through the YouTube video manager.
Note: The YouTube channel that you are sharing to needs to be 'verified' on YouTube to be able to use a custom thumbnail. You can check that your YouTube channel is enabled for custom thumbnails by going to www.youtube.com/features.