How to add a Facebook account
- Select your USER icon in the top right-hand corner of the page
- Select SOCIAL ACCOUNTS from the drop-down menu
- Select ADD ACCOUNT
- Select FACEBOOK PAGE from the menu
- Enter your login credentials and follow the on-screen instructions
- Select your FACEBOOK PAGE from the drop-down menu
- Select SUBMIT to finish
Note: You need to be configured as either an admin or editor on the Facebook page you want to add in Grabyo.
Tip: Log into your Facebook account in your browser for our API to automatically detect your Facebook account.
How to share to your Facebook account
- Select LIVE CLIPPING on the stream that you want to clip from
- Select a CAMPAIGN from the drop-down menu on the right-hand side of the page
- Set the IN and OUT points of your content
- Select a CAMPAIGN and add a SOCIAL MESSAGE
- Select your FACEBOOK PAGE and select SAVE AND SHARE
Advanced Facebook options
- Locate the advanced options at the bottom of the right-hand panel
- Select BRANDED CONTENT to associate a sponsor with your content. Please read this article for more information
- Select a CATEGORY to associate with your content
- DO NOT ALLOW EMBEDDING to prevent any third party websites from embedding your content
- Select NO STORY to prevent your content from being used in Facebook stories
- Select SECRET to prevent your content from appearing on timelines and being searchable
Note: Only verified pages can share branded content on Facebook, the branded content policy applies.