Recording and stitching multiple clips
Through the use of your mobile device's camera, you can record multiple clips and stitch them into a single video. You are also able to import videos from your device's camera roll, allowing you to combine a recorded and an uploaded video together.
Record/select a video
- Select the CAMERA icon
- Select an ASPECT RATIO
- Press RECORD
- Select SWAP to change between the front and back camera
- Select the UP ARROW to upload content from your device
Note: Grabyo Mobile App does not restrict the maximum length of your videos, rather this will be limited by the amount of free space on your device, and the social platform you are intending to share to.
Editing clips in the timeline
Once you have recorded and/or uploaded multiple clips you can use the following tools to enhance your video.
- Select the PLAY to preview your clips
- Drag and drop your videos to re-arrange
- Select the BIN to delete a clip
- Select a video and drag the handles to TRIM it
Adding a custom thumbnail
- Select the THUMBNAIL SELECTOR
- Select a FRAME as a THUMBNAIL
Tip: Another way to view your thumbnail is to press the PREVIEW button; this will jump the video preview frame to whatever you have selected.
Adding a video filter
- Select the FILTER of your choice
- Select NORMAL to REMOVE FILTER
Saving and sharing
- Select a USER account
- Add a TITLE
- Add a DESCRIPTION
- Add a SOCIAL MESSAGE
- Select a CAMPAIGN
- Select a CREATIVE SET
- Select your SHARE TO accounts
- Add any ADVANCED SHARING OPTIONS
- Select SAVE or SHARE
Once you select save or share your video will then begin processing through the states below. If any of the processes fail please select RETRY to continue to upload your content.
Encoding: Your video is being merged together, trimmed and edited with any filters that you may have selected.
Uploading: Your video is uploading to the Grabyo servers.
Processing: Your video is being prepared for sharing to social networks including creating multiple copies for multi-bitrate playback.
Shared: Your video has completed sharing and will now appear in the on your social accounts and in your campaign library.
Exporting to Instagram and Snapchat
- Navigate to your CAMPAIGN view
- Select OPTIONS in the top right-hand corner of your clip
- Select DOWNLOAD ORIGINAL CLIP to save the file to your device
- Select EXPORT TO INSTAGRAM or SNAPCHAT to upload your file
Note: For more information on how to export to Instagram and Snapchat please please see this article.