How to add a CTS account
- Select your USER icon in the top right-hand corner of the page
- Select SOCIAL ACCOUNTS from the drop-down menu
- Select ADD ACCOUNT
- Select COMCAST TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS from the menu
- Enter an ACCOUNT ID
- Enter your USERNAME and PASSWORD
- Select ADD ACCOUNT to finish
Note: You can locate your ACCOUNT ID from within your MPX console, your USERNAME is usually your email prepended with 'mpx/' e.g email@example.com
How to share to a CTS account
- Select LIVE CLIPPING on the stream that you want to clip from
- Select a CAMPAIGN from the drop-down menu on the right-hand side of the page
- Set the IN and OUT points of your content
- Select a CAMPAIGN and add a SOCIAL MESSAGE
- Select your COMCAST TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS ACCOUNT and select SAVE AND SHARE
- A modal will appear where you enter a TITLE and the various INPUT FIELDS below
- Select SHARE TO COMCAST TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS to finish
Title: The title you want to apply to your asset.
Description: The description you want to apply to your asset.
Key Words: Enter any keywords associated with your asset, multiple words must be separated by commas.
Categories: Assign any pre-created categories to help organize your asset on Comcast Technology Solutions.
Asset Types: Tag your asset with an Asset Type to help organize your asset on Comcast Technology Solutions.
GUID: The GUID is a unique ID on the MPX platform, using this field will allow you to enter your own custom GUIDs rather than relying on the auto-generated one that MPX creates.
Available Date: Enter the date when you would like this asset to be available.
Expiration Date: Enter the date when you would like this asset to expire.
Air Date: Enter the date when you would like this asset to air.
Auto Publishing: Assign a pre-created publishing profile for this asset.
Ad policy: Apply a Comcast Technology Solutions Ad Policy when sharing this asset.
Restrictions: Apply a Comcast Technology Solutions Restriction Policy when sharing this asset.
Custom Fields: Select up to 7 custom fields when sharing this asset.
Note: The Custom Fields are set up by the user on Comcast prior to sharing from Grabyo. The Custom Fields are then loaded into Grabyo in the correct form.