How to add a Twitter account
- Select your USER icon in the top right-hand corner of the page
- Select SOCIAL ACCOUNTS from the drop down menu
- Select ADD ACCOUNT
- Select TWITTER from the menu
- Enter your login credentials and select AUTHORIZE
- Select ADD ACCOUNT to finish
Tip: Log into your Twitter account in your browser for our API to automatically detect your Twitter account.
How to share to your Twitter account
- Select LIVE CLIPPING on the stream that you want to clip from
- Select a CAMPAIGN from the drop-down menu on the right-hand side of the page
- Set the IN and OUT points of your content
- Select a CAMPAIGN and add a SOCIAL MESSAGE
- Select your TWITTER ACCOUNT and select SAVE AND SHARE
Note: Typing 'D' or 'M' followed by a space or full stop at the beginning can cause your content to fail to share. Please see this article for more information.
Tip: The maximum duration of a video published to Twitter is 140 seconds (2 minutes and 20 seconds). If you require longer duration for Twitter videos please reach out to your Twitter partner or firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure your limit is extended to 10 mins.
Advanced Twitter Options
- Locate the advanced options at the bottom of the right-hand panel
- Select DO NOT ALLOW EMBEDDED PLAYBACK to prevent any third party websites from embedding your content
- Select PROMOTED TWEETS to only show your tweet to targeted viewers via your Twitter Ads account