Creating 360° videos from a stream
- Navigate to the trimming page
- Proceed to cut a clip
- Select THIS IS A 360° VIDEO
- Select SAVE & SHARE to publish your video
Note: In order to cut a 360° video you will need to have a 360° stream enabled, get in contact with us at firstname.lastname@example.org to configure this.
Uploading 360° videos
When uploading 360° videos please ensure that they are of the below specification to avoid any potential processing errors.
|Format: Video must be pre-stitched as a
'equirectangular' 2:1 feed. Grabyo does not
support 360 stitching.
|Codec: H.264 High@5.0||Channels: Stereo|
|Resolution: Up to 2160x1080 (2:1 aspect ratio)||Sample rate: 48KHz|
|FPS: 25||Bitrate: 192Kbps|
- Navigate to your campaign library
- Upload your video using the right-hand panel
- Toggle on THIS IS A 360° VIDEO
- Select SAVE to upload your video
Live streaming in 360°
- Select BROADCAST for a stream
- Select CREATE NEW BROADCAST
- Select a social account and press NEXT
- Toggle on THIS IS 360° VIDEO
- Fill out the broadcast details and press NEXT
- Select START BROADCAST to begin your live stream
Tip: The process for streaming a 360° live stream to a scheduled YouTube event is a little different, please see this article for more information.