At Grabyo we have made creating a clip and sharing it to your social media channels as easy and fast as possible. Follow the steps below for the process of trimming your clip, adding a thumbnail and constructing your social message.
Trimming a clip
- Select LIVE CLIPPING for the stream that you want to clip from
- Select a CAMPAIGN from the drop-down menu on the right-hand side of the page
- Select a PROJECT from the drop-down menu on the right-hand side to SAVE TO EDITOR
- Use the lollipop to scrub through your timeline and find the beginning of your clip
- Select TOGGLE PREVIEW THUMBNAILS or HIDE by pressing F
- Set the IN point of your clip
- Use the lollipop to scrub through your timeline and find the end of your clip
- Set the OUT point of your clip
Setting a thumbnail from the timeline
- Move the lollipop to any point in the timeline to find a thumbnail
- Select SET in the thumbnail preview to update your thumbnail
- Select UPLOAD from the thumbnail preview to set a custom thumbnail
Note: When uploading a custom thumbnail please use a PNG file. Make sure the aspect ratio matches your content otherwise the thumbnail may be cropped.
Writing a social message
- To add a SOCIAL MESSAGE select the box as shown in image above
- Type an @ to begin adding a mention, find out more here.
- Add a TITLE
- Add a DESCRIPTION
- Select the social accounts you want to share to
- Select SHARE to publish your clip to your social accounts
Tip: If you want to save a clip directly to your campaign without sharing it, deselect all social accounts and select SAVE.
Maximum duration & size limitation
|Grabyo||Maximum upload size of 5GB|
|Either 1.75GB or 45 mins duration, whichever is reached first|
|Maximum duration of 140 seconds (2 minutes and 20 seconds)|
Maximum upload of 15 mins per video on a standard account. Verify your account here to increase the limit to 128GB or 11 hours of content
Note: If you require longer duration for Twitter videos please reach out to your Twitter partner or email@example.com to ensure your limit is extended to 10 mins.