Producer overview & terminology
- PREVIEW screen
- PROGRAM screen
- Select a LAYER of your choice
- Select the + icon to add a new source input
- Upload sources from CAMPAIGNS, upload MEDIA FILES from desktop, add a LIVE STREAM, WEB SOURCE, LIVE INTEGRATIONS, LOCAL SOURCE, INVITE GUEST, PLAYLIST or SNAPSHOT
- Select the RED ARROW to push the content to the PROGRAM screen
- Select the MULTIVIEWER icon to access all live sources in a separate window
Tip: As an alternative option to push the content from preview to program screen you can also use the Enter key on the keyboard, which also takes the transitions into effect or Space bar for a hard cut or visit this article for more details.
- Select COG to access individual source settings
- Edit the SOURCE/DISPLAY/AUDIO SETTINGS
- Adjust the AUDIO/VIDEO SYNCHRONIZATION between the live sources in milliseconds
- DELETE SOURCE from your layer
- Select BLANK LAYER to clear the layer
- Select COG on the left side of the layer to ADD/REMOVE LAYER
Tip: Keep the delay of live sources at 0.5 seconds at a minimum to avoid any freezing content.
- Select the arrow to COLLAPSE (HIDE) layer from the context menu
- Select CUT to access video TRANSITIONS as well as TRANSITION DURATION
- Select BROADCAST button to access social accounts and start your live event
- Select AD TRIGGERS to pick an asset to replace the PROGRAM screen during Ad Breaks
- Select the QUESTION MARK icon to access all KEYBOARD SHORTCUTS
- Select HOT SWITCHING to push an asset to the PROGRAM screen without going to the PREVIEW first
- Upload assets into the ASSET LIBRARY
Tip: Power users can now rename layers by double-clicking on a layer and add/edit the title. Layer names also support emojis. For more information visit this page.