One-click broadcasting allows users to select multiple social accounts and custom destinations to form a broadcast. This broadcast will allow users to simultaneously start broadcasts to all destinations with the click of a button.
Once a broadcast is created, users can then enter unique details for each destination.
Setting up a live broadcast
- Select CREATE A NEW BROADCAST
- Select all destinations from the multi-selector and select NEXT
- Edit the details for the broadcast by selecting a CAMPAIGN, input a BROADCAST TITLE and DESCRIPTION
- Edit the details of each destination from the list and select NEXT
- Select START ALL BROADCASTS
- Once the broadcast ends - select STOP ALL BROADCASTS
Tip: Once live you can either stop individual destinations in the broadcast or stop all broadcasts simultaneously. There is also the ability to add a new destination to a live broadcast in case you had forgotten to add it during the setup process.
Tip: You can easily navigate through the tab system by selecting the credentials on the left-hand side. Once the mandatory information is entered, the validation tick will turn green.
Note: If Auto-clip was enabled, a VOD will be processed in the campaign with the last 4 hours of content starting from when the last broadcast was ended.