It is very straightforward to share/export a video to Comcast Technology Solutions (CTS). Grabyo's integration allows for quick and easy publishing of videos to your CTS account and through to your website. Simply follow the instructions below to set it up.
How to set up a CTS account in Studio
- From your profile menu or the Studio trim page select 'add new social account'
- Select 'Comcast Technology Solutions'
- Enter a Grabyo integration name, this can be anything you choose
- Enter your account ID - this can be found by selecting the 'i' in a circle, within the MPX console
- Enter user name which is usually your email prepended with 'mpx/' e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once you have entered your password and 'submit', your account will be linked to Grabyo
How to share a clip to CTS
- Go to https://studio.grabyo.com and sign into your account with the login details provided by your account manager
- Go to the 'grab live' button of the stream that you want to grab from or select a video from a campaign
- Grab a clip
- Add a creative set (optional) and select a campaign
- Press Save and Share
- The window above will appear
- You must have a title for your clip, all other fields are optional
- Share to CTS