Facebook Branded Content allows videos to feature a third party product, brand, or sponsor ("marketer"). If your Facebook page is verified you already have access to Facebook Branded Content; if your page is not verified you may need to request access using this link. When using this feature you must follow the Facebook branded content policy and ads policy. For more information about what branded content is, please refer to this link.
You can now share Live and/or VOD videos as branded content very easily through the use of your creative sets or 'advanced options'. When making a creative set you can now tag a third party product, brand or sponsor Page and also add an image overlay that will appear on your video from the first second for a duration of your choice.
Configuring branded content in a creative set.
1) In your campaign view select the 'manage creative sets' button to open your creative set manager.
2) When in the creative set manager select the 'add creative set' button.
3) In your new creative set add a 'Title' then select the 'Add' button for Facebook branded content.
4) A new modal will now appear giving you the options to insert a Facebook specific bumpers and overlay and also allow you to add sponsor Facebook page as a tag.
Configuring branded content through your 'Advanced options'.
When sharing clips from LIVE or VOD in your campaign view you can add your branded content tagging. To do this you can simply follow the below steps.
1) Scroll down to the 'Advanced options' section in the 'Share' pane then type in the Page name, URL or ID of the third party product, brand or sponsor to be tagged with.
2) When you share your clip to Facebook the branded content video post will appear with the "with" tag
If you would like to use our Facebook branded content features please get in touch with the operations team on firstname.lastname@example.org and we can provision this in your Grabyo account.