Once you have provided us with your stream in the required format, broadcasting your stream from Grabyo Studio to Facebook is a straightforward process that you can easily follow in this step-by-step guide. For more information on streams, please refer to this article.
- Log into Studio and you will land on the homepage
- Select the 'Broadcast' icon
- Select the Facebook Page you want to broadcast your stream to
- If you have not yet added your Page, you can do so by selecting 'Add account'
- You can add as many Facebook Pages as you like at this point
- Check the source monitor for the quality of your stream
- Select your stream type
- Select your campaign - Any geo-restrictions set up in the campain will be applied to your live broadcast
- Select on/off toggle to save VOD to campaign after live broadcast
- Add a title for your stream - this will only appear if you click into the post
- Add a description - this will appear on the timeline above your live stream
- Tag in branded content - Please note this is only available for verified Facebook Page users
- Select if you would like to auto publish VOD to your Facebook Page after the broadcast finishes
- Please note the 'LIVE' icon signifying the status of your stream
- See title and description
- Get live and total views of your stream - this is updated every minute
- Easily copy Facebook live video URL to your clipboard if needed
- Go directly to your live stream post on Facebook by selecting 'View Facebook live video'
- See your live stream broadcast on your Facebook Page
- Streams are marked live with a clear icon in the top left hand corner