Social share accounts
Once you have finished creating and editing your video you will arrive on the below page. This is where you can configure your title, social message, share locations and associated branding before sharing your video to your social account.
- Title - You can add a title to your clip to add some more context to what you are sharing, tap the 'add title here' box and begin typing. The title appears above your clip in Facebook and below your clip in Twitter.
- Description - The description will appear as your social message in your social channels, this is where you can use social mentions (please see below) to tag users. To enter a description you tap into the area and then begin typing.
- Share to accounts - Your 'share to' accounts are the account where you will be sharing your clip, these will be the social accounts that you signed up to VIP with. By default your 'share to' accounts will be selected, if you want to share to just one you can tap the icon to de-select it.
- Campaign selector - The campaign selector allows you to share your VIP content to a specific Studio campaign. Please note that this is not a standard option and will need to be configured on your VIP account, please get in touch with with email@example.com if you would like access to this feature.
- Creative Set selector - The creative set selector allows your to attach branding to your VIP clips, a creative set can only be configured by logging into studio with your paired VIP account. You can find out how to create a creative set in Studio here. Please note that this is not a standard option and will need to be configured on your VIP account, please get in touch with with firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like access to this feature.
Tagging users in your social message is a great way to increase engagement with your clip, you can tag anyone with a Twitter and/or Facebook page straight from Grabyo VIP.
When you are sharing or re-sharing a clip you can add a social mention using the steps below. Please note that for the time being, this feature is only available on iOS.
- Click into the description box to type your social message
- Where you want to tag a user being by typing an '@' symbol followed by the start of their Facebook page or Twitter handle
- The mentions screen like above will appear showing the the pages and users with the same spelling as what you've typed
- You can scroll through the list to find the pages and users you want to mention (verified users are indicated by a blue tick badge)
- Tap to select your mention
- If you cannot find one of the mentions you can always mention on one social account then re-type the name to find the user on the other social network
- Once you are happy with your mentions you hit the 'add mentions' button in the top right corner
- To confirm that the mention is there you will see the name of the user highlighted in the Grabyo red