You now have the flexibility to upload your own custom bumpers and overlays in all Studio accounts as well as the ability to select your own CTAs (for Twitter only), so you can change them as often as you like. This feature is completely self-serve, giving you the ability to manage the whole process in Grabyo Studio on your own terms. You can set your custom bumpers, overlays and CTAs, or alternatively you can set only CTAs, only bumpers or only overlays it's all in your hands.
For even more customisation options, check out advanced creative sets. This gives you additional targeting options for each video publishing destination, meaning that you can choose to have different pre and/or post roll video bumpers, overlays and CTAs per social platform on the same clip. This allows you to tailor your content and messaging and generate further engagement on a platform-specific basis including the use of ad tags on Twitter and in the Grabyo gallery.
How to add a creative set:
- From the campaign library, select the creative set manager
- Preview any existing creative sets you might have saved here
- Click 'add creative set'
- Enter title (mandatory)
- Add description (optional)
- Upload a pre and/or post roll bumper or import it from a URL
- Upload an overlay
- Select default overlay setting
- You can also upload a file directly from:
- Google Drive
- Amazon Cloud Drive
- Record a video from your webcam
- Select the Call To Action (CTA) *Facebook has recently removed this functionality
- Paste in CTA link
- Save creative set
- Go to 'grab live' and select the creative set from the drop down menu before sharing to your social networks
- Alternatively, you can save a clip to the campaign library and add a creative set from there before sharing to social media
Note: Please ensure that your video clip has an audio track even if there is no sound. Grabyo supports most video/audio formats, however videos without an audio track can cause lip sync issues and therefore are not supported by our platform.